Terms of Services - PAID Hosting
The service that is a subject to the following agreement is distributed by WebFreeHosting
and provided by Attractsoft GmbH, registered in Germany, Registration No.: HRB 7963 KI.
YOU (the Client) should be aware that by signing up for an account with WebFreeHosting,
YOU absolutely agree to position data on our servers, thus making it accessible to the wide public.
Hence the Client accepts that it is beyond the power of WebFreeHosting to restrict such
access and guarantee the security of your files. YOU are completely in charge of protecting
your data on WebFreeHosting servers, which suggests that you consider
carefully each and every piece of information before uploading it to your hosting account on
WebFreeHosting servers. Please avoid publishing personal data that could be easily obtained
by the wide public and consequently abused online.
By completing the order form and purchasing a hosting plan you agree and understand that
this represents your electronic signature of this document.
WebFreeHosting PAID SERVICES:
- Service agreement
WebFreeHosting shall provide its Services to YOU [the Client] under these Terms of Service (Agreement). The Agreement is intended to keep the integrity of both WebFreeHosting
and the Client and to protect both parties from liability. This Agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services.
By completing the Order Form and any other documents or agreements additionally specified in this Agreement, the Agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between
WebFreeHosting and the Client, thus being the most significant document of the established relationship. In case a court of competent jurisdiction considers that any of
the Agreement's provisions are invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remaining provisions will completely reserve their validity.
The Client's side of the Agreement could be presented by an individual with personal demands being over 18 years of age or a legal entity such as a corporation, a limited
liability company, etc. that is consistent with its state's legal system. Moreover, if a person represents the Client for some reason, he/she should be legally authorized
to act on his/her behalf, thus accepting, executing and delivering the Agreement.
YOU understand and agree that the Service is provided on an "AS IS" basis and that WebFreeHosting assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, and failure
to deliver or store any Client communication or personalization settings.
- WebFreeHosting hosting services
- Bandwidth - Each hosting plan includes prepaid and fixed bandwidth.
- Domains Hosted - WebFreeHosting hosting plans include domain hosting. Each hosting plan has a limit on the number of domains that can be hosted.
For more information about the different plans refer to our website.
- Free Domain Registration - Free domain names are available ONLY with some annual(1,2 or 3 years) web hosting account subscriptions. Free domain name
registration applies to .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz and .info domain names only for the initial year of registration. Each web hosting account can use a maximum of
one discounted domain name. Please note that domain name registrations are final and cannot be refunded. In the case of the following upgrades - from FREE plan to PAID
plan and from PAID plan to another PAID plan with more features - FREE domain name registration is NOT included.
- Disk Space - Each hosting plan includes prepaid and fixed disk space.
- IP Address/es - WebFreeHosting hosting accounts do not initially include private IP addresses. In case YOU want to buy a shared hosting plan,
a shared IP address will be available for your hosting account upon purchase. Please, contact the Sales Department for more details.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL Database/s - All hosting plans include database/s. Please note that FREE hosting plans do not support a PostgreSQL database.
Please observe the hosting plan comparison page on our website for further details or contact our Sales Department.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL Database/s Quota - The allocated MySQL/PostgreSQL quota per database depends on the hosting plan. Please observe the plan
comparison page on our website for more details or contact our Sales Department.
- SSH - Secured Shell availability depends on the hosting plan. For reference please observe the plan comparison page on our website.
- Zacky Tools Installer - We provide an automated script installer for several popular software applications. That said, we cannot guarantee that all
software applications are the latest versions available and are fully compatible with the current PHP and MySQL versions for your account. If you notice any
incompatibilities please open a trouble ticket from your control panel -> trouble ticket section.
- Background operations/add-on services
All paid hosting plans of WebFreeHosting include, but are not limited to, the following services:
CronTab, Zacky Script Installer, and Mailing lists integrated into the hosting Control Panel!
These services are offered and provided WITHOUT WARRANTY and WITH NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS.
Additionally, WebFreeHosting might offer the following ADD-ONS:
- Site Search Engine Submission - When applicable as a free add-on product, SEO submission should be requested within three months of order placement.
Please note that to successfully submit your site, it should be fully functional and finished. Sites under construction, that are not finished, or without index
page will be accepted.
WebFreeHosting ADDITIONAL SERVICES - ADD-ONS, FEATURES AND VALUE-ADDED SERVICES OF FEATURES ARE OFFERED ON "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WebFreeHosting REJECTS
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. NONE OF WebFreeHosting'S EMPLOYEES, MANAGEMENT OR AFFILIATES MAY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND THUS LIABLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF
THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY WebFreeHosting, INCLUDING DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM
ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES.
- Service guarantees
WebFreeHosting guarantees a 99.9% network uptime. This, however, does not apply to problems arising from:
- Server Hardware Breakdown.
- User error(s) or purposeful disruption(s) of the hosting service.
- Failures caused by software that is not explicitly supported by WebFreeHosting. Consequently, if a hardware crash is provoked by a customer,
WebFreeHosting is beyond the control and therefore WebFreeHosting cannot be held responsible for the resulting downtime.
Third party monitoring service reports may not be used as proof of downtime due to a variety of factors including the monitor's network capacity/transit availability.
The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services.
- Account usage & hosted content
- Your account content MUST comply with the parameters stated in this Agreement. Web content requirements forbid the publication of illegal content or content
considered inappropriate otherwise. Customers should get in touch with a WebFreeHosting representative regarding any inquiries over this matter.
- If any of WebFreeHosting Services are used for the illegal purpose of SPAM, then those services will be terminated immediately and permanently. If unauthorized access
is detected, WebFreeHosting reserves the right to prohibit without notice the use of WebFreeHosting hardware or any software hosted on a WebFreeHosting server for trying to
illegally access another hosted machine or network.
You absolutely agree and understand that by breaking this paragraph and generally this agreement your account will be closed without notice and no refund will be issued.
A chargeback of the amount will be prosecuted legally by WebFreeHosting legal advisers to the full extent of the law.
- Inactivity period
- During the first three months after your account's expiration date, we will send you weekly notifications regarding your account's status and the available
renewal options. Failure in renewing your account during this period will result in the deletion of your account's data.
- If your account has been blocked due to a violation of the Terms of Service, abuse, SPAM, or any other malicious activity, then it's data will be deleted
after 15 days without any notice.
- Money back guarantee
WebFreeHosting offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our hosting service within the time frame of 30 days after you purchased the account, you need
to contact our Sales Department and you will receive a full refund for your hosting plan. Any domain registrations/transfers (free within a web hosting plan) are final and do not
fall under the money-back guarantee and will be a subject to the regular domain price per year.
In the case of a bank wire refund, a fee of 10.00USD is added and the reverse bank wire is sent at the client's expense. To process the reverse bank wire we need you to submit (via
a trouble ticket) the following details: Last name, First name or Company name, City, IBAN, and BIC.
- Payment and chargebacks
All customers should abide by the following verification procedure.
- Services are distributed by WebFreeHosting and provided by AttractSoft GmbH. By signing up for these services you agree that you will be charged the respective
amount for these services by the respective merchant provider under vendor name AttractSoft GmbH. When signing up for a web hosting service with WebFreeHosting, customers
agree to all the specified Terms in this document. Thus, WebFreeHosting will utilize this document as evidence for the customer's agreement in cases of a chargeback inquiry
on behalf of the customer based on points that the client tries to refute after he/she accepted them at the time of the order.
- WebFreeHosting will charge the customers fees based on the fee structure at the time of the sign-up process. WebFreeHosting reserves the right to introduce
changes to the packages when needed regarding price and a set of features. This means that the current price list may differ from the pricing and features of the customer's account.
- We always aim to keep web hosting, VPS, domain, and SSL services without interruption. Therefore the services we provide will be renewed automatically unless notified
prior to the expiration date of the specific service. Domains and SSL renewals are non-refundable as they are provided by third party companies, which have an irreversible order policy.
Chargebacks are not an acceptable way of receiving a refund. Any client who initiates a credit card chargeback on an order will be a subject to collections and legal actions.
He/she will be charged 30.00 USD, because when signing up with WebFreeHosting, customers accept these terms and conditions, thus agreeing to observe them strictly.
- Warranties and representations
WebFreeHosting provides hosting services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties or representations for its offering. The company bears no responsibility for
connection problems, in cases when the customer's hosting with WebFreeHosting experiences service interruption issues.
- No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the WebFreeHosting Services, you will not use the WebFreeHosting Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms,
conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any WebFreeHosting Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any
WebFreeHosting Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not
intentionally made available through the WebFreeHosting Services.
WebFreeHosting, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disclose at any time any piece of information that WebFreeHosting deems necessary to satisfy any applicable
law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove, in whole or in part, any piece of information or material.
- Third party
Any dealings with third parties (as well as advertisers) included within the WebFreeHosting Services or participating in promotions, delivery and payment of goods and services,
and any other terms, conditions, warranties and representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or the other third party.
WebFreeHosting cannot be held responsible or liable for any part of such dealings and promotions.
YOU agree that WebFreeHosting, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) as well as the use of the Service,
and remove and discard any Content within the Service.
- Your responsibilities
YOU are solely responsible for the content of your web pages, messages or data that you or your sites' users upload to WebFreeHosting servers. Using the WebFreeHosting
Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes [HYIP], cryptocurrency miners/faucets, gambling, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messaging (commercial
or otherwise) is strictly prohibited.
In consideration of your use of the Service, YOU agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted
by the Service's registration form
- Regularly check and promptly inform us to update your Registration Data in order to keep it true,
accurate, current and complete at all times. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate,
not current or incomplete, or WebFreeHosting has reasonable grounds to suspect that
such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, WebFreeHosting
has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or
future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
YOU will receive a password and an account designation upon completing the Service registration process. YOU are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality
of your account details, and YOU are fully responsible for all activities that are associated with your account. YOU agree to:
- immediately notify WebFreeHosting, of any unauthorized use of your password, account and/or any other breach of security;
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session;
- refrain from posting, disclosing, providing, selling or offering to sell your account details provided by WebFreeHosting to any third parties;
WebFreeHosting cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Any Customer in violation of our system or network security and/or enormously overloading/over flooding the servers' resources is subject to
criminal and civil liability, as well as an immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unauthorized access, use, probe, rootkit or scan of a system's security or authentication measures, data or traffic;
- Interference with the service of any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system,
and broadcast attacks;
- Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;
- The Customer agrees not to publish on or over his/her account any information, software or other content which violates or infringes
upon the rights of any third party or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible.
- WebFreeHosting does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or 'links' to sites that:
- Infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene;
- Contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software/programs that may damage the operation
of a third party's computer or property;
- Contain Proxy, Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez) or streaming of media (audio/video). Moreover, any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution
without cost, ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) - all fall under this jurisdiction. This includes also Torrent sites or links to Torrent sites;
- Sites related or directly providing escort services;
- Display/distribute Adult content as well as any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements for adult sites;
- The use of phishing or mimic sites is strictly prohibited on WebFreeHosting. Any user's account suspected in such activity will be terminated WITHOUT
a refund and legal actions will be started to the full extent of the law.
- YOU acknowledge and agree that WebFreeHosting might change these Terms of Services without notice and you are solely responsible for checking for
such changes, follow up and comply with them.
In conclusion, any client not observing the aforementioned rules is subject to an immediate account termination without a refund!
- Customer website; customer warranties/guaranties
- When buying a hosting plan with WebFreeHosting, customers agree to be fully responsible for the deployment, development, operation
and maintenance of their website, online store and/or e-commerce activities within that space. Each customer is in charge of all the products, services,
contents, and materials appearing online, including:
- the accuracy and relevance of the Customer's content and material showcased in his/her store or products;
- the certainty that the Customer's content and materials appearing on his/her store or products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party;
- the certainty that the Customer's content and materials appearing on his/her store or products are not calumnious or somehow illegal. The Customer is the only
one in charge of approving, processing, filling customer orders, and taking care of customer requests and complaints. The Customer is the only one in charge
of the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes related to his/her website/s and online store/s.
- The Customer bears the responsibility for ensuring the security and confidentiality of his/her customer's data (including, without limitation, customer
credit card numbers) that he/she may receive in connection with his/her website/s or online store/s.
- Each Customer guarantees to WebFreeHosting that he/she owns or possesses the right to use the Customer Content and the corresponding material, including
all text, graphics, sound, music, video, programming, scripts and applets. Each Customer warrants to WebFreeHosting that the use, reproduction, propagation,
and transmission of the Customer Content and any information and materials contained inside do not, and will not:
- infringe or abuse any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party;
- break any criminal laws or manifest false advertising, unfair competition, vilification, privacy intrusion; violate a right of publicity or violate any other law
- Each Customer empowers WebFreeHosting to reproduce, copy, use and propagate any and all parts of the Customer content for the purposes of ensuring
and maintaining the Services operation. WebFreeHosting is granted the right to assess the extent to which these operations need to be performed.
- Unsuitable behavior
Any indecent, abusive or insulting treatment towards a WebFreeHosting employee will be considered inappropriate. Each Customer is expected to conduct in a well-behaved manner
when communicating with WebFreeHosting employees regarding any requests for help through e-mail, phone, etc. Each Customer should avoid applying any form of a written emotional
outburst. All attempts of uncontrolled behavior will be interpreted as a breach of this Agreement.
Other acts of treatment towards WebFreeHosting employees that will be
considered as unacceptable include verbal, oral, written or delivered by a second party threats that are addressed to WebFreeHosting or any of its employees, partners, equipment,
and concerns. All forms of such threats will be interpreted as a breach of this Agreement. WebFreeHosting reserves the right to restrict or completely stop access to the client's
account and even to permanently disable the client's Semi-Dedicated account without issuing a refund if any of the aforementioned rules are violated and if further communication
is not possible due to continued bad mannered client behavior!
- Spamming is prohibited
We take a zero-tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mails, bulk emailing, and SPAM. Any user who sends out SPAM will have their account terminated with or without a notice.
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to:
- Advertising of your WebFreeHosting hosted site using Unsolicited Email (spam). This is strictly prohibited and your account will be removed immediately if it is involved in
any type of spam activity;
- The bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails which invoke complaints from the recipients;
- The sending of junk mail;
- The use of distribution lists that include people who have not given explicit permission to be included in such distribution channels;
- The posting of commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit them;
- The posting of articles containing binary encoded data to non-binary newsgroups;
- The excessive and repeated posting of off-topic messages to newsgroups;
- The excessive and repeated cross-posting;
- Excessive email sending/receiving: over 50 emails in 2 minutes; over 150 emails in one hour; over 1000 emails in one day;
- The e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer/s, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature
which could be deemed to be offensive;
- The e-mailing of age-inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18;
WebFreeHosting reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any website, account, database, or another component that does not comply with its established policies
or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion.
- Zacky tools sources modification
WebFreeHosting reserves the right to modify the sources of the applications installed via ZackyTools in order to meet specific company needs. Such needs may be (but not limited to):
- Template modification;
- Branding modification;
- Default incoming/outgoing links modification. Such modifications can be removed and the application reverted to its very default state upon written request (either via a Trouble Ticket or
an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Account HDD resources usage
- Each and every WebFreeHosting Customer agrees not to allocate more than 4999MB of their hosting account space to:
- image and multimedia (.gif, .png, .avi, .mpg, .jpg, .mp3, .m4v, .3gp) files;
- archive (.rar, .zip, .tar, .gzip, .iso, .nrg, .cue, .ccd, .img, .sub, .cue) files;
- DB dump backup (.sql, .pgsql, .mssql, .mysql) files;
- .exe, .pdf, .psd, .ppt files;
- any identical file types.
- Each and every WebFreeHosting Customer agrees not to allocate more than 3000MB of their hosting account space for the storage of emails.
- Each and every WebFreeHosting Customer agrees not to allocate more than 1000MB of their hosting account space for the storage of databases.
- Account DB resources usage
WebFreeHosting provides its Customers a shared hosting service with the ability to use MySQL and PostgreSQL database engines. The very nature of the service requires that database
server resources are shared. The number of available databases depends on the package that the Customer has signed up for. The database engines described above should be used by
the Customer in a manner that will not affect server performance and no downtime can be caused due to over-usage.
Every web hosting account can use up to 50 000 connections (per single database) per hour and also up to 30 concurrent connections towards a single database.
In case a database is detected to use more than 20% of the shared database server's CPU, WebFreeHosting reserves the right to suspend the account associated with the database
without any prior warning.
- Account CPU/RAM resources usage
WebFreeHosting provides its Customers with the ability to use CPU and RAM on a shared principle. The resources described above should be used by the Customer in a manner that will not
affect server performance and no downtime can be caused due to over-usage. In case that a process is detected to use more than 20% of the shared CPU/RAM, WebFreeHosting reserves the right
to suspend the account associated with the process without any prior warning.
- Inodes resources usage
Every file (web page, image, email, etc) on your account uses up 1 inode. The use of more than 250,000 inodes on any shared web hosting account may potentially result in a warning first,
and if no action is taken, future suspension.
- Definition of unlimited disk space and traffic usage
Being a web hosting provider, we are greatly committed to helping our clients build their online presence. That is why we impose no limits on the disk space and traffic on plans
having these features advertised as "unlimited".
While we want to be sure we are providing a good service to all of our clients, we still require customers to comply with paragraph 17. ACCOUNT HDD RESOURCES USAGE and
paragraph 23. TRAFFIC RESOURCE USAGE, which set the norm in Disk Space and Traffic usage for personal and business websites.
The nature of the shared web hosting service we provide may force us to put constraints on specific accounts that are affecting others accounts by abusing the server's resources
beyond what is expected to be a normal utilization of Disk Space and Traffic. Normal usage for personal and business websites is considered usage similar to the average resource
utilization of our other customers.
An example of abnormal usage might be resource usage of a large corporation compared to a small personal or business website or storing a large number of video, audio or other files
that require more resources to support.
With this in mind, we want to stress on the fact that we are providing hosting through a shared environment and each website may impact the performance of other websites.
While our hosting platform has a custom architecture designed to endure great loads generated from the shared accounts, occasional disruptions may result in from customer's
Disruptions are rare because we carefully manage accounts that are over-utilizing the platform's resources. In order to ensure the normal operation of our platform, we reserve
the right to suspend web hosting accounts that are degrading its performance. In any case, we notify the owner by e-mail prior or consequential to account suspension and we are
doing our best to cooperate with the affected customer to resolve the issue.
- Backups, data loss, and backup limit
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you only as a courtesy. Our backup service runs each week and we keep backups only from the last
three weeks. WebFreeHosting is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain
all appropriate backups of files and data stored on WebFreeHosting servers. Any shared account using more than 3GB of disk space will be removed from our off-site backup.
Emails are not backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive (RAID backup) which helps to protect against data loss in the event of a hard drive failure.
- Traffic resource usage
WebFreeHosting provides a monthly traffic allowance. The allocated traffic allowance depends on the package. In case you pass the allocated monthly traffic, we reserve the right
to suspend your account until the next month cycle starts, or until additional traffic allowance is ordered. Unused traffic in one month cannot be carried over to next months.
With regard to the Unlimited data traffic packages on the shared hosting platform, a fair use policy will apply. If you generate more server traffic than is deemed acceptable by
WebFreeHosting, to the detriment of other WebFreeHosting customers, WebFreeHosting reserve the right to interrupt the service. Unlimited data transfer applies to your use
of web pages only (HTML, PHP, etc.), and not for the storage of movies, pictures, audio files, downloads, etc.
WebFreeHosting reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any account that has traffic over-utilization and endangers the normal function of the shared hosting platform.
- Web server resource usage
WebFreeHosting provides a shared hosting service. The very nature of the service requires that Web Server resources are shared. Every web hosting account can use up to 40 concurrent
(simultaneous) connections originating from one IP (regardless of the domain, subdomain) and also 40 concurrent connections towards a single vHost (domain or subdomain).
- IP resource usage
Due to depletion of the pool of unallocated IPv4 addresses, WebFreeHosting has to comply with the latest trends and technologies available to continue providing IPs to its customers
in a sustainable way. IPs for SSL certificates are provided on a shared basis between multiple hostnames using the Apache SNI module. All SSL certificates we provide work properly with
the new SNI technology, which is fully supported by the major modern browsers. However, visitors using older versions of browsers or browsers that do not support SNI might experience
warnings about your website's certificate.
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to WebFreeHosting, the Site or the Services (collectively "Feedback"),
you agree we may use the Feedback to modify our products and services and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalties related to the product or service that
incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import,
sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now-known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same.
This is true whether you provide the Feedback on the Site or through any other method of communication with us unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
- Force majeure circumstances
WebFreeHosting will not be held responsible in case of a failure or delay in doing its professional duties in consequence of circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances
could be caused by acts of any governmental body, war, rebellion, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation,
unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of a third party software or hardware or inability to
obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for the provisioning of the Services.
This agreement constitutes and represents the whole act of convention between the parties in regard to the agreement signed between them. It is not subject to any amendments,
changes or modifications, or any other alterations with the exception of changes introduced through a written instrument that is signed by the parties to be charged.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on any Customer's account without the explicit permission of the owner(s) or the person(s) directly authorized by the owner(s).
Only the owner(s) or such authorized person(s) may upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of a notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation, we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from
the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will have no liability to any Customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
WebFreeHosting cannot be held responsible for the content of pages hosted under its service. WebFreeHosting cannot be held liable for any damages or lost profits from copyright
infringements or unauthorized content reproduction hosted on the WebFreeHosting platform as a standalone user domain or as a subdomain under our utility domains, including but not
limited to the following: onlinewebshop.net, myartsonline.com, mygamesonline.org, mypressonline.com, getenjoyment.net, medianewsonline.com, scienceontheweb.net, mywebcommunity.org, sportsontheweb.net, atwebpages.com. WebFreeHosting does not review pages for content before they are posted and does not verify, endorse or otherwise take
responsibility for the contents of any user-created pages. However, we reserve the right to remove any page from our servers which we determine is in violation of our rules and guidelines.
YOU are solely responsible for all files contained in their own directory and can be held legally liable for the contents of their website.